Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodošli na Harry Potter forum! Nadam se da cete uzivati :)

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Biggraft
Gost

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
PostajNaslov: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Emptysri kol 03, 2011 11:52 am

Hello.dvd shrink burning - ive been a pretty long time user of DVD Shrink, but ive been wondering, i know that dvd needs Nero to make copies of the actual dvd, but is there a way to use DVD Shrink with software other than Nero to burn onto a disk? if so is there some guide i can follow? thanks for the help.edit: and i forgot to add, i dont want to go through making an image with DVD Decrypter or what not, and then burning it onto a disk. i want to know if theres a way to burn straight onto a disk without Nero. 28 Dec 2006 @ 21:56psp life -2.71 - 1.5 - 2.71se-c - 3.02oe-a - 3.02 oe-b - 3.03 oe-a - 3.03 oe-bGuide - Document.dat
[Vrh] Go down

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Harry Potter :: Real Life :: Music-
Forum(o)Bir: